What Does An Intermediate Car Service Include?
During an intermediate car service we do the necessary oil and oil filter changes but also additional filter changes and lubrications. An extensive 19 point check, listed below is also performed.
What We Do
- Fuel Filter Change
- Air Filter Change
- Oil Filter Change
- Engine Oil Change
- Lubricate All Latches and Hinges
What We Check
- Inspect Brake
- Hooter, Wiper Operation & Condition Of Blades
- Brake & Clutch Pedal For Squeaks & Adjustment
- Window Washer Fluid
- Battery & Terminals
- Hydraulic Fluid Levels
- Cooling System Levels And Leaks
- Fan Belts
- Brakes & Handbrake Operation
- Start-Up Vehicle Check For Oil Leaks
- Tyre Pressure (Spare Wheel Included)
- Gearbox Level & Oil Leaks
- Diff Level & Side Shaft Oil Leaks
When Is An Intermediate Car Service
An intermediate service is an additional service over and above the manufacturer’s recommended service intervals, for example at every 7500 km or at 6 months. This option is recommended if your vehicle is regularly driven in strenuous conditions, for example, rough agricultural terrain, or when your vehicle is clocking up higher kilometers more frequently. Please do not hesitate to speak to one of our experts for advice, or book a service with us now.